Age Group Notes/Highlights:
Stay home if sick.
Players should bring their own balls.
· No parents or guardians on the field, unless they are helping with their children. In this case, they must wear a mask.
· No high fives or handshakes with coaches
· No sharing of balls or cones with hands.
· No sharing of water
· We recommend bringing hand sanitizer to every class.
· Masks are optional for players when participating along as they are with a parent.
· Coaches will be wearing masks when 10 feet isn't possible
· Players should approach the coaches upon arrival and will place their bags on a designated cone, in the middle of the field or where appropriate.
· Players can pass, dribble, juggle after arriving. Coaches will help guide them with appropriate pre-practice activities if they are early.
Sibling participation is not allowed unless they are both registered for the program.
Make sure your child attends with plenty of water that is clearly labeled with their name as water fountain usage is highly discouraged.
You should wear plenty of sunscreen and/or bug spray as classes are outdoors and this will not be provided by staff nor administered by staff.
Maintain a safe social distance among students of at least 10 feet.
We recognize that some players are going to be very excited to see other children. However, we ask that at this point, close contact be avoided, even during down times at practice. The coaches will mention this, but prior conversations from parents are appreciated.
Symptoms of COVID-19
What to do if they are sick
Mild to Moderate Illness
COVID-19 Screening Protocol: Survey for Patrons:
Are you currently experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- A new fever (100.4°F or higher) or a sense of having a fever
- A new cough that you cannot attribute to another health condition
- New shortness of breath or difficulty breathing that you cannot attribute to another health condition
- New chills that you cannot contribute to another health condition
- A new sore throat that you cannot attribute to another health condition
- New muscle aches (myalgia) that you cannot attribute to another health condition or that may have been caused by a specific activity (such as physical exercise)
- A new loss of taste or smell
Have you had a positive test for the virus that causes COVID-19 disease within the past 10 days?
In the past 14 days, have you had close contact (within about 6 feet for 15 minutes or more) with someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19?
Patrons who answer YES to any of the patron screening questions should not be permitted to enter the facility.
Healthcare workers using appropriate personal protective equipment during the care of a COVID-19 patient
should not be excluded from the facility based on close contact with a COVID-19 patient.
COVID 19 Oponal Patron Agreement: Infection Control Practices
During your visit, do you agree to:
Immediately notify a staff member if you develop symptoms of COVID-19
Practice proper hand hygiene
Maintain appropriate physical distance between yourself and others, as much as possible
(at least 10 feet for establishments with physical activity, singing, or cheering and at least
6 feet for all other settings)
Limit physical contact between yourself and others, as much as possible
Wear a face covering when entering, exiting, traveling through, and spending me inside
the venue/facility (unless an exception exists per Executive Order 63 )
Limit touching surfaces to only what is necessary